Thursday, February 12, 2009

Leave-Behinds... [there has got to be a better name for this]

so my bright idea was to do a flip book for my post-parting present... maybe with the animation I do of my logo for Paige or the video project.

I found this site:



Flippies
but the minimum batch is 2,500 at 2.75 a piece which equals a coronary inducing $6,875

So now I'm going to try the home-hobbiest edition, which are more in my price range


Flipclips

UNRELATED
while I was looking at flip books I found this guy

Pagegangster



Who will turn your PDF into a flash book for 199 USD....Schäm dich!... why aren't we in on this? Isn't this a feature that the newest version of flash does for you? I don't know much about Flash.. but I know this seems wrong. This could be how the juniors raise money for their senior trip... robbing the less informed.

No comments: